Thursday, August 29, 2013

 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

Had an interesting series of birthday celebrations but unfortunately didn't take that many photos to mark it.  Dinner with one son in Boston, dinner with another son in Long Island, dinner with my 3rd son after a pitiful round of golf, tennis with some friends ending with cake, and a small dinner party with a few friends one of which brought a spectacular chocolate cake as a gift.  Check this out...



While I was having yet another birthday dinner with another good friend, my cell phone was ringing off the hook with my kids and friends from every aspect of my life calling to send me their love and wishes for a happy and healthy year.  I went to bed that night of my birthday feeling so good - so loved - so GRATEFUL.

No comments:

Post a Comment